Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Recipe for Mother’s Day Breakfast!
How about making Mom some Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins for Sunday morning? There’s almost nothing better than a warm blueberry muffin made with fresh blueberries. Our version is also dairy-free. Slap a little dairy-free spread on there and it’s heaven!
This gluten free recipe and many others are available in our:
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Corn-Free
Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: 20 min
Makes: 801 g, Enough for 12 Muffins
Note: This recipe is corn-free as long as your Xanthan Gum and Baking Powder is corn-free.
✓Mixer or Beaters
✓Dry Measuring Cups
✓Liquid Measuring Cup
✓Muffin Papers or Gluten Free Baking Spray
✓Scale if you have one (for measuring by weight)
✓1/2 cup Palm Shortening (113 g)
✓1 cup Sugar (210 g)
✓2 Eggs (99 g)
✓2 tsp. Vanilla (8 g)
✓3 Tbsp. Tapioca Flour (20 g)
✓3/4 cup Sweet Rice Flour (119 g)
✓1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp. Potato Starch (102 g)
✓1/2 cup Rice Milk (119 g) [We recommend Original flavor. Vanilla changes the taste of the batter.]
✓3/4 cup Fresh Blueberries (not frozen)
Let’s Get Baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat Shortening and Sugar for three minutes on high with paddle attachment until fluffy.
- Scrape bowl, add Egg and Vanilla, and beat another two minutes on high.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients- Tapioca Flour, Sweet Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Xanthan Gum and Salt. Whisk until lumps disappear.
- Alternate adding the whisked dry ingredients with Rice Milk into the mixer, half of each at a time.
- Add the Blueberries into the batter. Mix gently one last time so you don’t crush the Blueberries. The Blueberries should be evenly distributed.
- Beat until smooth and fully combined. About 2 minutes.
- Spray your muffin pans or use muffin papers.
- Fill each muffin cup or paper nearly full with batter (or 66 g). This makes about 12 muffins.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven when tester comes out clean.
10. Let cool and remove from pan.
For more info about Crave, visit our website.