Crave’s Favorite Measuring Tools
Following are some suggestions of tools to make your gluten-free baking experience easier. We have split this equipment into four phases: Measuring, Prepping, Baking and Decorating. You don’t need ALL this stuff to make your gluten-free recipes. But for those beginner bakers or others who want to add to their equipment collection, we’ve done some of the work for you by sharing our favorite, quality tools. These tools work well for recipes in our cookbook!
Our first baking phase consists of Measuring Tools.
- Nested Measuring Spoons – These lay great in your drawer with their magnetic steel, nested shape.
- Measuring Cups – So fun and colorful, these are made of substantial plastic and dishwasher safe.
- 2 Cup Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup – If you buy the one cup liquid measurer, you will probably wish you got the two cup version instead.
- Electronic Scale – For the most precise baking . This is especially helpful for gluten-free baking to get a consistent result each time. Not to mention, it really speeds up the measuring process.
- Kitchen Calc Pro Master – Best tool for scaling your recipes. It also has two timers and does all sorts of conversions.
Visit us on our website too!