Crave’s Favorite Tools for Gluten Free Baking Preparation
After you have measured everything, the second phase of baking is preparation. You don’t have to be a professional pastry chef to use quality tools that make baking easier. We have put together a list of our favorite tools for your gluten-free baking adventure. The following are baking tools that we use in our own baking and gluten-free dessert prep. These tools work well for recipes in our cookbook!
- KitchenAid Mixer – The classic silver KitchenAid completes any kitchen. These reliable things last for years!
- Whisk – This whisk is great because the wires don’t get tangled or bent like the traditional whisk design.
- Bowl Scraper – This design gives you more leverage to scrape the bottom of your bowl than a regular spatula.
- Micro Plane Zester – For zesting lemons or oranges, easy to handle little tool.
- Lemon Squeezer – Quality, colorful tool for squeezing lemons or oranges.
- Heat Resistant Spatula Set – Stir hot liquid in a pot or double boiler and you don’t have to worry about these spatulas melting.
Read more about Crave on our website.