Crave’s Favorite Tools for Gluten Free Baking
The third phase of the baking process is, well, the baking itself! We have put together a list of our favorite gluten-free baking tools. These are quality tools that make the process more precise, easy and fun. After you’ve measured and mixed, you are ready to bake your dessert or snack. The following are tools that we use for our own baking. Hopefully these suggestions will save you some time in your search for good, gluten-free baking tools. These tools work well for recipes in our cookbook!
- Oven Thermometer – Home ovens often aren’t calibrated properly and can give you an unexpected result, using an oven thermometer helps you compensate for any differences. This guy hangs easily off your oven rack with large numbers for easy viewing.
- Candy Thermometer – Perfect for pasteurizing eggs or candying, this thermometer gives you an analog temperature read.
- Washable Silicone Oven Mitt – Super easy to clean, you can throw it right in the dishwasher. It also has a cloth liner that makes it really comfy and goes past the wrist.
- Pyrex 8 x 8 Glass Dish – This pan is the standard size for lots of brownie, cookie bar, quick bread and even cake recipes if you like the square shape. Good old, reliable Pyrex- lasts forever.
- Tart Pans with removable bottoms – Perfect for making cute 4″ Tarts! The removable, non-stick bottoms make the removal and cleanup go really fast.
- 6” Springform Cake Pan – This non-stick pan makes it a cinch to pop your little cake out without it sticking to the sides.
- 8” Springform Cake Pan – Same with the larger sizes, non-stick finish makes it easy to get your gluten-free cake out easily and with minimal cleanup.
- Muffin Pan – We love these flexible, colorful 100 % silicone muffin or cupcake pans.
- Mini Muffin Pan – Mini muffin version of this pan is great too. Easy cleanup and little muffins pop right out.
Please visit us on our website for more Crave info.